Back in 2020, our gala speaker was Rebekah Hagan, who recently shared that tweet above. What you may not have heard is the nation-wide censorship in recent months of Pregnancy Help Organizations (PHOs) in general, and places who offer APR (Abortion Pill Reversal) — like InnerVisions! — in particular.
It has been a marketing challenge for us to connect with our at-risk, pregnant patients since BigTech partnered with BigAbortion back in September. However, we continue to battles because our talented marketing team finds creative ways to reach our patient, and because of the prayers of many of you!
And that’s why a recent Staff Prayer was so appropriate:
It’s a great reflection for a month devoted to “Gratitude”, but it’s an even greater reflection given our present challenges.
We also wanted to share with you our Fall Wish List and some items might need further explanation, so reach out so that we can connect!
– Marketing efforts to combat censorship
– New Vertical Banners
– Some logo/branding at IVHC West (new space)
– Rolls of Stamps
– Shelving at the South Clinic (storage)
– Shelving at the West Clinic (conference room)
– Blinds in the new West clinic
– Personalized IVHCare Scrubs for Medical Staff
– Office supplies (paper & file folders)
– Installation of blinds
– Some carpentry work at West (e.g., wainscoting)
– Painting barn doors in West Clinic Consult Room
With gratitude for your 10 years of support in our life-affirming mission!