This Sunday, we celebrate Mother’s Day.
Today is #GivingTuesdayNow, a global effort to respond to the unprecedented need created by COVID-19,
Like so many others, the pandemic has affected us. But, in what specific ways has it affected our clinic?
- As an essential medical service, our West and South Clinic doors have remained open during this entire pandemic, and we’re still responding to phone calls, texts, and emails 24/7.
- InnerVisions’ medical services have been consolidated so that we *only* serve pregnant patients (for now, our STD services are on hold)
- A limited number of InnerVisions nursing staff is serving patients to reduce risk and exposure (although, we’re grateful to the volunteer receptionists and nurses who keep coming in each week to assist!)
- Nearly 50 abortion-vulnerable, pregnant mamas came to our clinic in April 2020 — the most we’ve had in our history!
- To date, over 970 at-risk pregnant mothers have chosen life since our founding in 2011! That means over 970 unborn babies have been rescued from abortion!
- For other precautions, you can view them here.
As a donor-supported, free medical clinic, some of our generous donors have had to delay or defer their pledges, gifts, and monthly support. If you’d like to make a #GivingTuesdayNow gift in honor of your mother or a mother who is special in your life, that gift will directly help the vulnerable mothers who come through our doors at the West and South clinics every day.
You may make your gift through our website (www.ivhcare.org/donate) or you can Venmo us (@ivhcare) or text your gift to 515-800-BABY (2229).
Some of you have asked “how can my economic stimulus check help the women at IVHCare?”
A #GivingTuesdayNow gift would help our pregnant mamas, and we would be so grateful for your help today!
For your gift, you’ll receive a special Mother’s Day prayer sent by one of our staff.
We’re so very grateful for all you do for the pregnant mothers and unborn babies whom we serve!