Since our mission is to empower women by eliminating the need for an abortion, sometimes providing for the material needs of the patient assists us in easing her burden, empowering her to choose life. Donations of baby clothes to us (through Once Upon a Child) are helpful, but monetary support and gift cards are also critical for this mission.
So that we can share them as necessary, we recommend smaller amount totals, for example $10-25 increments. The most useful cards would be to stores such as:
- Convenience stores (Casey’s, Kum & Go, Quiktrip)
- Grocery Stores (HyVee, Fareway)
- Office Depot
- Children’s specialty (Once Upon a Child, Buy Buy Baby)
- Sandwich shops (Subway, etc.)
- Multi-purpose stores (Walmart, Target)
- Home improvement (Lowes, Menards)
P.S. A few weeks ago, our coffee machine broke, and so we had to purchase a new Keurig. Can someone underwrite the $100 machine which we just purchased? No worries — we’re all properly caffeinated now!